The main intention of this project is to develop an induction motor speed control system which is helpful to control the speed of an induction motor using TRIAC.
In this project, the zero-crossing point of the voltage waveform is detected by a comparator whose output is then fed to the microcontroller. And microcontroller also interfaced to Bluetooth it takes signal from the android app. As signal come from android app the speed of induction motor will decreases or increases Then, it provides the required delayed triggering pulses to a pair of SCRs through an opto-isolator connected to this circuit. Finally, power is applied to the load through the SCRs. 2 push-button switches are interfaced to the controller for increasing and decreasing the AC power to the load. In this project, a lamp is used in the place of induction motor demonstration purposes. The motor speed variation depends on the power reduction.
This project in future can be enhanced by using 2 such units in any 3-phase supply for 3-phase induction motor.
- This project is Design to control the speed of induction motor
- Zero crossing point of voltage waveform is detected by comparator output is then fed to microcontroller
- Bluetooth is interfaced to microcontroller
- It takes signal from android app.
- Signal comes from android the speed of induction motor will increases or decreases
- 339 Comparator
- Seven Segment