This project is designed to monitor the green house using Arduino controller. Various sensors are used to monitor the system. The sensors used are Rain sensor, Soil moisture sensor, DHT 11 sensor, fire detector and LDR. When the soil of the green house becomes dry the LCD displays the message that the soil is dry and the pump will turn on through which the water is let into the soil and the soil regains its moisture. When soil becomes dry the SMS i.e.” Soil is dry pump on” is sent to the cellular phone through GSM.
When the fire is detected the buzzer starts beeping and SMS “Fire detected pump is on” is sent to the cellular phone. The pump will turn on and extinguishes the fire. When the temperature and humidity of the green house increases the fan turns on and brings down the temperature and humidity to normal condition.
Availability of the 3 phase (3 phase available or 3 phase not available)is displayed on the LCD. If the 3 phase is not available the SMS ”3 phase not available” is sent to the cellular phone.Light intensity of the green house( low, medium, high) is also displayed on the LCD and the SMS is received regarding the intensity of the light. Whenever it’s raining it is detected by the rain sensor and the buzzer beeps as an alert system.
(NOTE: Pumps and fan are turned on through their respective relays)
• Advance Project to control and monitor the various parameters of the Green House.
• Reduce the Direct human intervention into green house.
• Multiple sensors are used to control various parameters.
• GSM is used to send parameters status to the respective person on cellular phone.
• Respective person will take action on parameters status through cellular phone.
• Arduino board.
• Lcd display.